Residential Duct and Furnace Cleaning Warms Up Winnipeg Winters
Why is it so important?
Keeping your furnace and ducts clean impacts how well your heating system works, how clean your air is and how warm your house is. Here are a few of the signs that you have a sluggish system :
- Heating costs inexplicably rising
- Air quality deteriorating
- House increasingly dusty
- Heating not working as well as it used to
- Musty smell when the furnace kicks in
How can it help me?
Besides having a nice warm house, there are a number of other benefits to performing regular furnace and duct cleaning before winter arrives in Winnipeg. Here are a few:
- Reduce allergy and asthma symptoms—it reduces the amount of dust and contaminants in the air, which is especially important for those who suffer from allergies or asthma.
- Better air quality—Even if you don’t have allergies or suffer from asthma, the quality of the air that you breath can have a huge impact on your overall health, especially during cold and flu season.
- Less dust—Clean ducts mean that less dust will be distributed throughout your house. That also means there’ll be less cleaning for you to do!
- Better functioning—prevents obstructions in the ducts from interfering with the distribution of heat.
- Energy efficiency—Cleaning it will make it easier for the furnace to do its job, which means that it will burn less energy.
- Extend the life of your furnace—As a part of a regular maintenance schedule, it can add years to the life of your furnace.
Be ready for the colder weather by having your ducts and furnace professional cleaned. For residential furnace and duct cleaning in Winnipeg, call East Side Ventilation. We are leaders in HVAC, heating and air conditioning installation and repair in Winnipeg. Don’t forget to ask us about the hydro financing options available to Manitoba Hydro customers in Winnipeg. Contact East Side Ventilation today to book an appointment or ask for a free estimate.